Sunday, November 23, 2008

Emcee Hampered, Promenade

First of all...a very warm welcome....to the South Australian Matriculation Programme Director of Taylor's University College bla bla bla bla bla......the list goes on.....and BANG! That was prom night! And so....19 of November 2008, all South Australian Matriculation students of Taylor's University College -class of 2008 to be more precise- attended the annual prom....Well, most of the students to be even more precise...So,how did the prom go?Let's ask some kids about it shall we?
Guess what?Here we are! Prom night baby! Theng Fei was too excited for prom that he told us he had wanted to bang straight through the main door.Gary on left was asking....."Ehh...where's Sam ar??Where's our class rep??"....Weng Howe interrupted and said..."Cool down cool down...he's on his way here...don't need to care about him lar....he number 1 FFK"
And yeap.....they didn't care much about me....so most of them proceeded on taking pictures of themselves first....Here we have....Tze Herng on the left mumbling.."This Sam ar....shit lar he! I come all the way here to enjoy my prom and must show him my ultra spiked up curly hair"...Ferng Lin(on the right) was wearing an ultra sexy slim-cut collar shirt with some animal pattern....I think it was a dragon...I'm not too sure.....and Gary was still..."Don't care lar don't care lar! Take pictures first!"
And so......my classmates ditched me in the class photo taking session..I was left out in the cold...Guess what people?! This is not the entire class...well technically this is the entire class that came for prom...but one thing that we should all know! 100% of the girls' population came! 2 out of 2....doesn't that make a 100%?
And so..they were still searching for me...."Aiya Aiya....where's Sam ah?Where's Sam ah?" .."Sei Sam ahh.....don't know where he went already!" "Yahlor yahlor...eihh...what's this?Our class rep paid the money never come ahh?Stupid feller!"...So as you can see....my classmates care a lot for me...it's true....
Then again..I care alot for them too......
With that....I gave them a surprise! I was the emcee for the night hohohoho! According to Chiun Xin, it was something obvious to him.....Cause I was being fishy for the past few weeks.....REALLY?But I made the class proud right?Yeah bABy!
Ah HA! Now the class have ME on a picture for prom night! Wei Loong..being too tall is always an advantage....I don't know why midgets like me even insisted on lowering my body for the picture....that's real stupid...So what do we have on the picture?We have Weng Howe being too grumpy over the photographer that he suggested that he could punch the cameraman's face if he's taking too much time to just take a picture. Ofcourse, we have Ferng Lin happily showing the way out to the cameraman if he doesn't know how to take snap pictures. And Me?Looking angry that I blinked my eyes when the cameraman took this picture!
The rest was....yeap....with good old buddies...Han Chuen doesn't smile much for camera, Tian Hui on the other hand is the devastating opposite and me?As usual...say....CHEESE.....
And this?This was taken 10 minutes before my job was done....I was tired...sleepy...hungry..but nonetheless....along came Ellen who delightfully offered me a camwhore moment...well cherished...
So was that it?Not the end yet...So...we have a scandalous picture of our class genius, Wei Jian who visited M.O.S. Euphoria after Prom...He's a genius with an exceptional behaviour...No one dared messing up with him...Chai Yang was on his back and Tze Herng was keeping his eyes watched from the front.....Therefore....Wei Jian.....was officially pimped...E3 style.
As usual...Tze Herng likes to get himself silly.....the action never stops...even after prom....and Heikal?He was about to say the F-word......
Kids grow up so fast and too fast sometimes....that they forgot sleeping time is almost up but they are so persistent! They don't wanna listen! They wanna go disco-disco....Zohan style.
Until the next prom which you'll never see a better E3 again.....cheers....for a better future for all future SAM students....cause it's the best Pre-U programme on Earth......

And so...it ended.....the SAM programme...it ended with a bang...yes...yes....with all my heart and soul I would to...:
1) Thank my parents for allowing me to go to Prom
2) Thank Pn Nor and Ms Sydney Yong for choosing me as the emcee for the night
3) Thank Alicia and Sueflyn who delightfully make 100% turnout for the class' girls' population in Prom.
4) Thank Ferng Lin for the ultra chunted super dyper hyper master maharaja photographing efforts.
And finally.....a big thank you to Chan Wei Jian who showed me that A20 students do party.

No comments: