Sunday, September 28, 2008

Done and Dusted....not yet!

And so.....that was it...on Friday...the final paper was Spec Maths....and damn...it was hard! Whatever happened in MPH remains in MPH just like whatever happens in Vegas remains in Vegas...Therefore,best not to mention anything about it for the moment..it's a huge heartache.
So...when the flood was over...Noah couldn't be happier,I'm pretty sure about that. I wonder how was my feelings supposed to be using the analogy of Noah's Ark...Hmmm...
So here it was....or maybe here it is...the place where I always wait for my precious 623 Rapid KL bus back to Kelana Jaya LRT station. It gets really boring while waiting for the bus to come. The only reason to sit still and look at the roads is by looking at those luxurious cars coming out from Sri KL....damn...This place is probably the most boring road....i hate it....It's true...when they say the road less travelled is the most exciting one....this isn't one of those roads!
So there it was...a student sitting in a bus...looking emo...after trials was over, emo huh?Most students would love to chill in the malls nearby but why would an idiot like this guy leaves himself all alone on the last day of trials?Aiya....what was he thinking?
There...could that be it?Thinking about the last Physics lesson that he had before trials came knocking?Worse is that Physics presentation is due in a week's time,DAMN! Now that's one good reason to ponder over....unfinished assignments,check 1.
Along came a stranger sitting next to him...holding her baby in her arms,not knowing the fact that Mr Sam was taking pictures of that baby.Well, at least she didn't noticed and I was pretending to play wit my cellphone.So...a random encounter with some foreigner...check 2 and not to mention,some encounter with a stoner nearby...check that guy out on the right. Well, he didn't notice me.....considering the fact that he was stoning like some emo singer or sum guy waiting for his cashbook in the bank...yeah that sucks.
But wait! The baby knew it! He knew that student was taking pictures of him! Oh damn! It's like some paparazzo got Punk'd by some slippery celebrities...NO WAY! What do I do now?What do I do now?I can't stay like this forever man....the baby knows...
Especially when things get uglier.....some celebrities hate the fact that they are being annoyed.Oh damn...you gonna punch me in the face or what?You gonna confront me like George Clooney?I hate it.....He's like...."Whatcha LOOKIN' AT brotha?Snappin the ass out of my faces?!"...At least the guy behind him didn't notice much....still stoning like a petrified gargoyle...yeah..a gargoyle.
So here it is....the celebrity offered me a truce...stop taking those pictures and he'll let me go...He'll leave for good and I'll leave for good.But wait....I still need more pictures man...it's never enough for my album! He turned a cold shoulder...but he never said he could walk away right?Yeah...that's the way...now I get a full column shot in big mama's arms..sweet.
Mr.Sam reached home and watched a movie.So...a good movie,check 3.Never knew this movie would be so great...why didn't I notice it earlier...I love Tom Hanks...he makes good people look better..would love to see him play Joker in the next Batman if possible. Then, we have.."Run, Batman...Run!" just like "Run, Bubba...Run!" in Forrest Gump, that would fit in nicely right?
Ah wait! Now I see the real thing coming! Now Mr.Sam knows why he should be alone that day..Yes yes...I saw it...I saw it coming..it's just in front of me...It's that one..yes yes...That thing had been waiting for so long for Mr.Sam's arrival....Now that he's gonna reach it....he'll never regret that he was alone that day....
"Been waiting for long honey?"..Yeah....that should be it...that's the reason why he rushed home all by himself.....for another round of Transformers....

So we had it...it was done and dusted...for trials...but the real thing is coming real soon....Hahh..another calm before the bigger storm...can't wait for finals..
Well...it's never a bad idea to spend some time alone..thinking about what you really want...cause you know you really want it......and it's Megan Fox in my house...television...at least....haihhh..

No comments: