Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let The Credits Roll....

Click click click......another year has just gone by.....Here's my last post of everything that was being missed out on and wasn't put into place at the right time......
Here ladies and gentlemen....The suite room that Taylor's University College offered me for about 3 hours to relax in. This is the suite room from Sunway Resort Hotel, I was able to step into this room for being the emcee. Emcee needs to chill too baby...
Being an emcee for the prom night is a heavy duty, a rather heavy responsibility. With great charisma comes great responsibility. There it is...the white door which opens up to my 3 hours in absolute non-everlasting heaven...
The plasma which tells it all.....the screen which unveils high-definition entertainment at its zenith...Anyway....smoking kills...
This is a random but non racist inflicted picture about the growing number of young Malays wearing caps acting cool, loitering in malls in huge numbers wearing stripes and not to mention....especially in bakeries....
This is a remorseful picture captured by me...Why remorseful?Because Wei Shern and I had planned to teach all these lowly educated and unfortunate kids English as an act of charity during our holidays....Wei Shern will be off to Adelaide in a month's time.....And I'll never forget how the presence of these kids at the Cheque Presentation Day by the college touched my heart......BOOOOOOOOO......
This my friends....is the legendary dragon fruit orchard that I've always talked about...My dad calls it the Pitaya Orchard....Pitaya is the scientific name for dragon fruits.....I prefer to call it....BrokeBack Mountain Kinabalu...
Indeed......Brokeback similarities and Kinabalu similarities both combined proportionally well...
Remember Genting Highland's highly publicized motto? It's the same here.*Fun At The Peak*
Looking down at the remorseful seeds that I've planted in my entire life....Life is full of tragedies...
Ever seen an Energizer Bunny in a hill?This is....*Fun At The Peak* times two.....
Participating my first youth camp organized by my church,New Life Restoration Centre have realized myself how much I've missed in the years that I've been calling Jesus Christ as my Lord, God and Saviour.......
Sleeping in camp dormitories are always more enjoyable when there's a God-ly theme in it....Looking back to those NS days....I feel........*Negaraku*...
Even singing for the unfortunate and sick ones have been a rather more than pleasurable experience for myself...Carol Singing, I will never forget that....Therefore.....*JOY TO THE WORLD...THE LORD HAS COME.....bla bla bla *.....
And to even take notice that I've such wonderful friends around me at church....some as crazy as I am...some as crazy as I'm trying to be like....
2008 has been a year of revelation for me....growth...enlargement...maturity....endless assignments...great academic results and many more which I practically can't recall right now....due to my limited vocab. Anyway.....2008....a year of happiness...heartbreaks, heartaches and beautiful relationships...This has been the greatest year of my life so far....From NS to College...From Pre-Med to SAM Idol...From Prom Night to Youth Camp...From my cousin's wedding to the surprisingly awesome Moral Studies class by Mr.William...From Christmas moving on to a new year.....It's time....to look elsewhere......So....where will you be looking at in the year 2009?If you ask me......
There's my answer.... :D.................*Anyway,I took this picture when I was in the toilet in McD's nearby Taylor's College Subang Jaya...on the day I collected my IELTS result...*

Thank you 2008.....you will always be in my mind.....I've carried no grudge ahead to the new year....and I thank God for that.......

No comments: